What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- Data that you provide by filling out forms on the site, including Data provided when registering for use of the site and shared registrations Other (for example social media logins) or subscriptions to Our services or posting materials or requesting other services.
- Data that you provide for a promotional offer through our site or completing a survey For opinion, votes, reviews, testimonials or notes.
- Data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you inform us About any difficulty you face when using our site.
- Record correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and impersonal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to: Accessing details about your location and mobile phone location, including the identifier Your device tag.
- Details of the transactions that you have made through our website and details of us Prepare and deliver the goods you have ordered.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, Your IP and system IP address Operation and browser type, as well as data about your general network usage The Internet (for example: by using technology that stores data on your device or Access it, such as cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. This (collectively referred to as “cookies”)).
- Your email address that was provided to us by third parties They assured us that they agree to share your email address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience using the website.
How will we use your data?
We may use data in the following cases:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or see That you may be interested in her, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such matters the stuff.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising Search results and other content are personalized for you.
- To implement the obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and any other party You use our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective way for you and the device you use You use it to access our site.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we consider it necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the site.
- To administer the incentive programs and meet your requests for these incentives, And / or to allow you to participate in competitions and to notify you in the event of winning.
To whom can we disclose the data?
- Other Parties . To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or service providers. Not affiliated with us (for example: logistic companies used to deliver products To you, marketing companies, payment processing for online transactions, etc.). From These other companies may, in order to carry out your transactions, store data in A digital wallet so that your use of our services is more effective.
You realize how important it is to reach these Companies to relevant data to perform their tasks. We are careful not to use these companies Data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: Updated delivery data and addresses), to be used (for example: to correct Our records and delivery of goods for any purchase you make). Through your use of the website, You agree to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between the affiliates For us and non-affiliated service providers, wherever it is located. To abide by this Companies contractually respect data privacy.
- Marketing and Promotions . We may also use the data to provide you with information about the goods and services that we offer. You may be interested in it as well as enhancing your experience in browsing and using the site, and messaging Service, new features, improvements, special offers and events of interest. We can communicate with you through various channels, including but not limited to messages Email, web notifications, posts, phone, app messages, and transfer cards News articles.
We may allow a third party to use Data, for example: We may provide data to advertisers to help them gain access To the target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations in front of advertisers (i.e., about By showing their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some Our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. On Example: If you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more information Character to confirm your eligibility and present the award to you. These data are being collected By us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotional offers. Please note You should review the privacy policies of this third party to find out how Using any data it collects.
- Business Transfers : In the case of our acquisition of our company or all of our assets, data will be A customer is an asset that is transferred to the new owner.
- Protect our website and other websites : We disclose the customer’s account and other personal data when we see that this Disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and law enforcement investigations and to protect Rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with Corporations and other organizations for several reasons, including fraud protection and limitation Credit risk.
Please note that our website may contain, from time to time, On links to and from the websites of our corporate networks, advertisers and companies Affiliated with us, and in the event that you enter a link from one of these links, please note that these are The sites have their own privacy policies, and we will not be responsible or liable for These policies. Please check the policies of those sites before submitting any personal data Or any other information to it.
How do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred or stored In a location outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It can also be processed by A work team working outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Except that this staff works for us. This task force is involved – along with other tasks – in fulfilling your request and processing details Payments and provision of support services.
What protection standards do we apply?
It is important for you to ensure that the word is protected Your traffic and the device you use to access our site to avoid any unauthorized access With it from others. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential Complete, for example, be sure to log off after using a device Of common use.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not Absolutely safe. However, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not We guarantee the protection of the data sent to our site, and you alone bear the consequences of the risk of sending any Data.
How do you access and edit the data?
You can access a wide range of data Related to your account and your dealings with the site for the purpose of displaying data, and updating it in some cases.
Examples of data you can easily access on the site:
- Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
- Personal identification data (including name and email address Password, correspondence and personal ads preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
You may refuse to receive our marketing messages in the future At any time, by adjusting your customer’s messaging preferences, through a cancel link Subscribe to email correspondence. Shop through the mobile app Mobile You will need to adjust the notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone.
Additionally, our system will place A cookie when you log into the site and this is to ensure a pleasant and smooth experience To the user through the site. You can deactivate cookies by changing Browser settings. If you deactivate cookies, this will affect How our site works and you may not be able to access or use some or all of it Jobs on site. For example: Performance cookies are collected Information about how you use the site – meaning: the pages you visit most of the time – from It allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing and usage experience For the site.
We may retain a copy of the data for purposes Compliance with laws, especially when you update information, as we keep a copy of the data Previous for preservation in our records.
We may periodically send reminders via Email notifications and our terms and conditions, but you should check on your frequent visit For our website to see the latest changes.
How do you contact us?
How do you contact us?